Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest

The-Girl-Who-Kicked-The-Hornet-s-Nest-Book-the-girl-who-kicked-the-hornets-nest-12947920-415-638

I picked up this version (the British version) of the book because it was the only one I could find at the bookstore I was in and I was desperate to keep reading the trilogy.

 

This book picks up exactly where the last book left off. I mean really, same day, a few moments later. It’s not so much action packed in the beginning as in the end.

 

Towards the middle of the book the pace picks up to lightening speed and it is hard to put down. The trial scene is VERY different than what you would expect in an American court.

 

Overall, aside from the problems I mentioned in The Girl Who Played with Fire and Larsson’s writing style; the book is very good. There are some open ended questions left. BUT there are some satisfying endings to the characters you hate. Not so much for the good guys I’m sad to say.

 

Grade: A (Acceptable)

0 comments :