Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Flew Over the Cuckcoo’s Nest

cuckooMy husband decided after he read this book that I should as well. I debated on actually posting a review about this particular book. Lots of people have read it. It’s a classic. I came to the conclusion that I wouldn’t review this book in the major sense of the word review. I would just leave some parting comments and give it a grade.

 

I rather liked this book. I was afraid that I would hate it starting out, but as the book progressed I became engrossed in the characters, the plot and wanted to know where the story was heading. That said, I also feel like the ending is a bit of a cop out. More like Kesey got tired of writing the book, ended it.  And said enough. Either way it was a pretty good book.

 

Grade: E (Exceeds Expectations)

0 comments :