Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Twenties Girl

400000000000000168476_s4I received this book from a friend for my birthday back in June. I didn’t have a chance to read it until recently. May through October was crazy for me. So, I picked it up last week and sped through it.

As with all Kinsella novels, you expect a ditzy (but trying and relatable character) female lead who overcomes the obstacles she places in her own path. There is as always a guy (or two guys) and a parallel love story that ends like you would expect.

However, there is a twist to this story that makes the book so readable, hysterical, and well tear worthy. I did cry at the end of this book. I’ll admit it. Twenties Girl is a book that is haunted. And the ghost, Sadie, makes this whole book so incrediblely different in some ways from all the other Kinsella novels I have read.

This book also has some wonderful quotes that will make you LOL.

Grade: E (Exceeds Expectations)

0 comments :